15 GB available space
ASYLUM is an application developed by Senscape. ASYLUM was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
From the creators of cult sleeper hit Scratches and the haunting Serena, comes a chilling journey into the darkest depths of your mind. ASYLUM is an ambitious and intricate horror adventure casting you into the hallucinatory setting of the Hanwell Mental Institute, a silent witness to unimaginable atrocities that transpired between its endless corridors.
With influences ranging from Lovecraft to Peter Cushing to Lucio Fulci, ASYLUM has been meticulously crafted with a strong focus on storytelling and atmosphere. Explore countless tenebrous environments, find your way throughout a towering, lifelike mental hospital, and solve a surreal mystery that will haunt you for years to come.
What you can expect
- A mind-bending original storyline that we somehow managed to keep secret during 10 years of production.
- An atmosphere so engrossing you will almost smell the stench of decrepitude and putrefaction around you.
- Exciting challenges rewarding your wit and observation. No pixel hunting or boring math puzzles.
- Memorable soundtrack inspired by vintage horror productions and quite a bit of John Carpenter.
- No jump scares! OK, maybe just a frightening couple that will hit you when you least expect it.
- Relentless pacing leading to a shocking and disturbing conclusion. You simply won’t believe what’s coming!
We poured our heart and soul into creating an involving and endlessly rewarding adventure. If you love the kind of slow-burning horror with an old-school sensibility that creeps upon you, ASYLUM will be an unforgettable experience.