1 GB available space
Fujinon4k.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Boogeyman is an app by Barry McCabe. Boogeyman was first published on . It is accessible on Steam, Other.
DescriptionLive your childhood nightmare and try to survive against the Boogeyman. Equipped with only your flashlight, survive each night until the morning light. Search the house for useful items such as glow sticks, cherry bombs, and coffee to help you fight back. The weather will change each night, lights will break, toys will come alive, things will go bump in the night. Learn the hiding places, and sounds of the Boogeyman to stay ahead.
• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears.
• Learn the Boogeyman's hiding places. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room... until they go out.
• Your batteries will only last so long. Conserve as much power or risk going under the bed for more.
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzards will make it impossible to hear much at all.
VR SupportThe game supports full VR running at 90fps using the Oculus rift CV1 with minimum specs (GTX 970).
Image source - store.steampowered.com