Chess Ultra review
12 GB available space
Chess Ultra Review
Chess Ultra is an application by Ripstone. Chess Ultra was first published on . Chess Ultra is currently available for Steam, Other.
Introducing the most breathtaking chess game ever made.
Chess Ultra injects the greatest strategy game of all time with a modern twist; offering the ultimate chess experience with stunning 4K visuals, Grandmaster approved AI and full VR compatibility.
- Stunning chess sets and beautiful environments
- 10 Grandmaster-approved AI levels
- Intuitive, overhauled local and online multiplayer with ELO ranking system
- Comprehensive time controls, including Classical, Blitz and Marathon, available online
- Cross-platform online play and leaderboards
- Spectate and compete in Official Ripstone tournaments
- Demonstrate your skills in over 80 chess puzzles
- Re-write the past by winning the biggest historic matches
- Export portable game notation (PGN) for every game, locally and online
- Full Twitch integration invites you to play against your community
- Play in VR and immerse yourself in the Chess Ultra experience
- In-depth tutorials to help improve your game
With full Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, play Chess Ultra in VR for the most breathtaking chess experience to date. From the wood grains on the antique mahogany board in the library, to the luxury felt on the bottom of every chess piece; chess has never looked this good. Physically reach out to make your move and focus entirely on the game at hand.
- Compatible with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
- Use Oculus Touch or Vive controllers to reach out and move the pieces
- Immerse yourself in beautiful, ultra-realistic environments
- Change your perspective of each environment by standing to get a better view
- Take the most extreme chess challenge in Gomorrah. Will you survive?