Eagle Dynamics SA
DCS: A-10C Warthog review
60 GB available space
Fujinon4k.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
DCS: A-10C Warthog Review
DCS: A-10C Warthog is an app developed by Eagle Dynamics SA. DCS: A-10C Warthog was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentUpdate:
In Late-2019, DCS: A-10C Warthog receved a free and completely overhauled 3D cockpit model with new, accurate high-poly geometry and detailed 4K textures.
The DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer Update is now available: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1431030/DCS_A10C_II_Tank_Killer_Upgrade/?beta=1
This update provides:
- Helmet Mounted Cueing System (HMCS)
- AGM-65L Laser-Guided Maverick
- GBU-54/A Laser-JDAM Bomb
- Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS) Laser-Guided Rockets
- Updated cockpit and external model with 4K textures
DCS: A-10C Warthog is a PC simulation of the U.S. premier Close Air Support attack aircraft. This is the second aircraft in the DCS series, following DCS: Black Shark, and raises the bar even higher in the DCS series. Warthog brings the most realistic PC simulation of a modern fixed wing combat aircraft in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. You also have the option to play Warthog in "Game" mode for a casual game experience. Fly missions in the Caucuses region of the Black Sea against and with a wide array of air, land and sea forces with new and improved intelligence. Create your own missions and campaigns with the included Mission and Campaign Editors, and fly with and against friends online using the included online game browser.
- Fly the A-10C “Warthog” in either realistic or game modes.
- Fly missions in either Georgia and Russia.
- Interactive training missions shallow the learning curve dramatically.
- Rich campaigns and single missions included.
- Multiplayer cooperative and head-to-head.
- Feature-rich Mission and Campaign editors allow user created content.
- The most realistic flight dynamics ever done for a PC simulation.
- Huge array of land, air and sea units to flight along and against.
- Ability to command ground forces during missions.
- Fully interactive Forward Air Controller (FAC) that helps you find targets.