Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ review
2 GB available space
Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ Review
Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ is an application designed by LucasArts. Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ was first published on . Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ is accessible for Steam.
The year is 1947. The Nazis have been crushed, the Cold War has begun and Soviet agents are sniffing around the ruins of the fabled Tower of Babel. What are they up to? The CIA recruits renowned archeologist and adventurer, Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones, to find out. Grab your whip and fedora and join Indy in an epic globe-spanning race in search of the mysterious "Infernal Machine."
• Experience an action-adventure epic starring Indiana Jones.
• Whip, leap, run, swim and crawl your way through amazing 3D environments.
• Puzzle your way through 17 chapters of a gripping, action-packed story.
• Explore dozens of exotic locales, from the mysterious ruins of Babylon to the labyrinths of the Nubian kings.
• Choose all the weapons you'll ever want, including post-WWII-era assault rifles, Red-Army machine guns, bazookas, satchel charges and, of course, Indy's trusty whip and pistol.
• Outwit enemies including Communist goons, strange monsters, robot guardians and more.