The Piano review
7 GB available space
The Piano Review
The Piano is an application developed by Mistaken Visions. The Piano was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
A fusion of traditional survival horror, story-driven adventure, and noir-influenced murder mystery, The Piano is an unsettling journey through 1940s Paris.
Born to an American father and a French mother in the aftermath of the Great War, John Barnerway lived in the shadow of his three brothers. George, Louis and Valentine were renowned pianists - but when John is accused of their murders, he finds himself at the centre of a media witch-hunt that sees him traversing the lonely streets of Paris in search of answers.
- True psychological horror: delve into the darkest corners of John's mind
- Gather clues and solve puzzles in search of answers
- Evade terrifying foes that stalk the empty streets of Paris
- Piece together a fragmented story to uncover the truth
- A noir-influenced aesthetic, with heavily stylised visuals
- Immersive soundtrack and full voice acting